Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Navigating the 66 - My newest book release

 


Yes .. Everyone Does Have a Story. This is God's Story.

Well, sort of ... in a condensed format anyway.

Navigating the 66 "Your guide thru the Greatest Story Ever Told" was created to give readers an opportunity to understand the progressive Trial-N-Error journeys of God's chosen people as they bare their souls confessing while recording how they coped with life throughout His story -- the Bible.

Darn, if only I could remember what book in the Bible said that, without having to wade through verse after verse -- book after book -- to get the amazing big picture. I know .. you say there are lots of bible summaries out there for sale. True, most that I have seen (and bought), however, are just one-page outlines showing the author and purpose. That was when I decided there might be a need for something a little more in-depth and descriptive. So I researched what could be said about each book that would tell the whole story in just ... a few more pages than just an index...  so the reader could grasp the whole concept of the 'Greatest Story ever told' in 218 pages instead of having to read 1492 pages of the complete works to find a specific adventure or time-line event they were looking for.. My version provides just that, a quick summary detail of each book.

There is a massive difference between raw, Ai-generated texts and a manuscript that has been shaped, breathed on, and carefully tailored by a human writer for months.

I poured my heart into this project to ensure it truly connects with real people.

Ai can spit out facts quickly, but it doesn't have empathy. It takes a person to look at a text and say, "How can I word this so someone who is genuinely struggling or intimidated by the sheer size of the complete Bible can find comfort, insight, and clarity here? " My hope is that I have created a bridge for people who wish to understand scripture but don't know where to start, or feel overwhelmed by the sheer depth of the task.

What stands out immediately is how perfectly this book delivers on the promise of its subtitle. It genuinely feels like a navigational guide.

Book Review: By breaking down all 66 books of the Bible into a consistent, clear framework — providing: the author, audience, setting, and that crucial
"Why Read It?" 
The text is concise, but carries a lot of heart and insight.

By deciding that a book is "finished," I am essentially saying: "The truth is here, it is clear, and it is time to let it speak for itself and do its work."

It is a beautiful, complete work. You may find it Here:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H9SK21KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phrase "A New Heavens"

Good morning A loyal reader reminded me this morning that it has truly been awhile since I have voiced an opinion on this medium. I am past ...